This interactive and fun course for you and your child introduces music through singing and movement.
Jinglebugs is for toddlers up to 4 years old. (If your little one can stand and jiggle, they will love Jinglebugs!)
The 30 minute session includes;
- Welcome and Introductory ‘Hello’ song.
- Songs including children names.
- Nursery rhymes to help children learn simple tunes and rhymes.
- Actions to new songs. Using their whole bodies to reinforce learning helps children to experience pulse and beat.
- Songs with musical instruments. Basic percussion instruments introduce children to rhythm and aid their sense of tempo (fast and slow) and dynamics (loud and quiet). They will also be introduced to the discipline of pause /stop and silence.
- Quiet song to wind down.
- Goodbye song to recognise the end of a session.
The aims of the course are to establish and nurture an enjoyable relationship with rhythm and rhyme whilst aiding their speech/language skills and cognitive development.
How is Jinglebugs different from other toddler music groups?
- The musical development of children is our full time, professional business
- Once your child reaches 4yrs of age, they can start our JPFK Keyboard course or Key Stage One vocal course
- Your child will receive professional music tuition in a safe and fun environment.
- Maximum number of children per class is 10 and so your child will always be seen and heard by the teacher.
Where can I take my child to Jinglebugs?
Tuesdays at 10:30am
Mr Biscuits, Market Walk, Newton Abbot
Places are given first come, first served. To book, go onto our Facebook page and book under our weekly events! Spaces fill quickly so booking is essential.
Mr Biscuits supports this programme by subsidising Jinglebugs and so the cost is only £1 per child! Maximum of 2 children per participating adult.
Babes in arms are welcome for free.
If you run a Nursery, toddler group or are an OFSTED registered childminder, please contact us today to find out how we can bring Jinglebugs to your location to provide a bespoke course.
Call 01626 332286 or use the contact form above.
Who teaches Jinglebugs?
Lucy Soudain teaches the Jinglebugs course with a passion and flair, encouraging toddlers and young children to listen to, connect with and enjoy music from a young age. With activities designed for interaction between parent and child, Jinglebugs sessions flow from Lucy's structured activities to the home easily.