- On signing up, you will receive a ‘How to Inspire the Musician In Your Home’ document to put on your noticeboard at home
- You will receive a username and password to the ‘students only’ area of the website. There can be found that weeks homework set by the teacher in the format of a practice diary to be printed out at home and other helpful documents.
- Every book comes with the backing tracks on a CD so your child can sound great at home too even in the early stages of learning.
- Attend the homework section of each lesson by arriving ten minutes early. The teacher will invite you in to hear the homework set and you can ask questions to ensure understanding.
- Listen to your child practice at least once a week and enjoy their progress!
11 St Pauls Road
01626 332 286
07545 310 171